Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Smiley Baby

Ok, first things first, Everyone has to go over to my little cousin Hannah's blog and wish her a Happy First Birthday! I'm not sure if her birthday is today or yesterday. I know it's the beginning of March :) She is such a little cutie!
Eric was voted Student of the Month for the month of March. Today Eric was given his award and taken to out to dinner by the Beatrice Chamber of Congress and the Beatrice Daily Sun newspaper and basically the higher ups at South East College. He was given a plaque too. It's so cool. I will have to take pictures and post them for you all to see. Right now he is marching around the house acting like he is better than me :) I know he's joking so I think it's pretty funny and I am willing to let him have his moment.
I have officially caught up with printing out all of my digital pictures. The last batch is developing at the store right now. I have filled three entire albums (all holding 500 pictures) and I have three smaller albums(All holding between 96 to 200 pictures) to fill when my last pictures come home today and then I will be done! Ok, so I have already taken 20 new pictures since I turned in my last batch :) Ha ha, I am too addicted to my Camera. Speaking of my addiction, I have finally caught Logan smiling! Enjoy :)

No comments: