My husband has gotten into an argument with one of his friends that is starting to upset me. It started as some stupid little thing on my space. The friend was upset because he's working two jobs and always busy and is having trouble saving money...at least that's what I understood it to be. Then my hubby argued back that he has two jobs as well and the friend has no right to bitch about money until he has all of the responsibilities of a father and provider of a family. Now the friend has deleted my husband from his friends.
I'm not really arguing one side against the other. I'm not picking right or wrong. I think it's really juvenile to be honest. I feel as if I'm in high school again.
It all comes down to one person needed to bitch, the other person didn't comfort them in their bitching, and the first person got their feelings hurt... It is a stupid argument that never should have happened. And to End a friendship over it seams really stupid to me. I hope they can get over it and get back to normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment