Monday, March 10, 2008

Je fa fa Dun HAM dot COM

*HE"S FUNNY*

Seriously, I laughed my ass off!

It was AWESOME!!!

First there was a boring guy but he was only on for five minutes so I wasn't bored for long. Then guitar guy came out and did this comedy medley with a guitar (DUH!!!) about his life. He was so funny.

And then there was JEFF. It was nothing like on t.v. He's dirtier, raunchier...is there another word for dirtier?...I think I need a dictionary. Anyways, He curses like a sailor. I couldn't believe it. I almost fell out of my chair the first time I heard Walter say the "F" word.


Jeff is coming out with a Christmas DVD this year and to make sure it's on the shelves in time, he's filming in June so he had a lot of Christmas jokes. They were really good. Now I can't wait for it to come out. We saw Walter, Achmed (Guitar Guy came out and did a song with him called Jingle Bombs), Peanut (Guitar Guy came out again and did the night before Christmas story with him...Sooooooooo funny) and Jalapeno on a Stick. The Jalapeno on a Stick is the only one he didn't have new jokes about. Most of his show was completely different. So Funny.

And then he said the part you paid for is over. This little extra is a freebie. He brought out Bubba the redneck. He hadn't done the act with Bubba in a long time so he had three pages of notes to go on. First he did some new stuff which was hilarious, then he did the old Bubba jokes. The whole crowd new the jokes by heart. He would start and we would all say the punchline before the puppet could talk. Jeff didn't expect it at all. He thought it was funny. He joked that it was the church of Bubba. "Would you all now recite Bubba 3:16" Hahaha It was really cool. I truly enjoyed myself. He was definitely worth the tickets.

Peanut dolls were sold out so to all of those who wanted us to buy you one go online, it says they ship sometime in April.

And NO I didn't get anyone a t-shirt, but I didn't let Eric get one either so you can all be upset at me together! Seriously, Eric wanted to suffocate me with a pillow last night. But I didn't let him. I here typing to you now, you see :)

So an awesome tattoo and a comedian. I'd say this was a pretty good weekend. I hope yours was awesome too.
Love you all

Jess

Oh, and No I didn't get any pics at the show. I didn't bring my camera. Aaarrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm mad at me too!

No comments: