Hahaha but seriously I have been feeling that way alot lately. I know being home with my baby is what I want but I'm getting into this repetative mode were I feel as if I've just stopped moving.
The reflection in the mirror is changing but I am not. All of the things I would do for fun have become boring. I no longer enjoy drawing, painting, or making my jewelry anymore. My creative side has gone and tapped out.
I'm even growing tired of Karaoke. I know. No one would ever imagine hearing me say that. But it's true.
It's not that I hate these things. I've just grown tired and need a change. Any change...
I thought of getting a new puppy to rip apart my house and annoy my husband :) But then I remembered that I don't like to clean. So the puppy would eventually leave me bored again...and very messy. Also my current dog would be jealous. He is already Jealous of Liberty. Bringing home another puppy just isn't an option...
Possible new hobbie...Gardening.
I am thinking of clearing out my back yard of all of the bushes and old flowers and starting new. I want to plant some new trees. I have no trees in my yard and I am in desperate need of shade. Maybe put in a bird bath and some stepping stones... For this I would need the hubby's permission because I am sure it would cost me money. He doesn't like spending money so gardening isn't an option...
I still enjoy walking but it just isn't the same without someone there with you. I have a few friends that like to go on walks with me but one lives in South Dakota, one in Minnesota and the other in Geneva...Geneva is only 15 minutes away but still it is a waste of gas when she can walk by herself in Geneva. I still love to walk and I'll keep doing it but It's more of a chore and less fun when you are alone...
Is there anything a person can do to stop from slowly slipping into madness and at the same time not have to spend any money?
1 comment:
I love you, and I know this feeling. I cannot wait to see you again, I am actually so excited. Things here go from bad to worse to great, like a really messed up stoplight. Want to find a new hobby for me?
Post a Comment