Earlier this month we had a very very long day. “When it rains it pours” should be my motto. It seems like every time I plan ONE thing. Half a dozen other things will happen. I started out with a birthday party, and then another, and then a baby shower, and then a race. I had my day planned out to the minute. We were gonna get to them all… We failed.
We started out early to see a friend of ours race his cool remote car at a track in Lincoln. After arriving we discovered that the race was rained out so we decided to move on (early!!!) to our next event. So I have no photos of racecars to share :(
Birthday number one was for Lolo’s best friend at a Chuck E Cheese in Lincoln. It was a quick drive from the race track. We arrived early and hung out until the party started. I hadn’t been there in years. It was so fun (pictures below).
Up next was birthday number 2. It was a swimming party in York for a friend of Berti’s. We got there about an hour late. But we still had a good time. The girls were splashing like crazy and I didn’t want my camera to get wet so I have no swimming photos :(
The final party of the day was a baby shower. We got there right as they were taking out the trash. The mommy to be had left already but I did have a nice talk with her mom. I’m starting to feel like this “Johnson Time” is starting to get to me. I’m usually so good at planning and getting everywhere I need to be when we need to be there. Well I have another crazy day coming up in about a week. I’ll let you know how that one goes :)
Now for the photo I DID get. Chuck E Cheese. I really had fun. I really wanna go and have an adult party there without the kiddos. Did you know they have Beer?!?! They completely revamped Chuck E. He is nowhere near as scary as he used to be. Berti (you know, the girl who refuses to pose with Santa or the Easter Bunny) took a photo with him. Lolo did not. He jumped behind me and hid the whole time he was out dancing.
No comments:
Post a Comment