Man I love the fair. We had a lot of fun this year. We went on family night so the “kids” got free face painting and balloon animals. I say “kids“ with quotations because Eric and Elle also took party in the fun. I was the only one that didn’t get have any fun :(
First up are the animals. They were cute as always!
Face painting was super hero themed. Lolo was the green lantern, Berti was batman, Eric was spider man and Elle was Super Horsey Girl :) Hahaha.
After the family stuff (which was all free. Thanks Geneva!) we went out to the rides (not free, very expensive actually. Cost 20 bucks for the kiddos to go on 3 rides) Lolo went on the Fun House… no smart, it was a bit too hard for his tiny legs. He got off crying. Berti loved it. Then Berti went on a fast spinning swirly ride with Elle and the carousel. After the rides, I got some disgusting-horrible-bad for me but I love it anyways-fair food. Fried Oreos… The kiddos stole and ate them :( But overall it was fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment