Thursday, July 11, 2013

The End of softball

So we decided to go to the tournament in Hastings. It was an extra 3 games guaranteed for the girls and they were excited. Now I don’t know who runs these things but I feel like they maybe doing something wrong. Our team won one game over the entire season. JUST ONE! And somehow we were placed on the roster so that we ended up winning 4th over all. FOURTH! I was obviously happy for the girls but when I saw teams that whipped our buts going home with 7th place, I was confused. Berti’s coach actually thought they were going to lose so she bought them medals. So on top of the 4th place medals they won, they have an extra medal. Berti is happy. Overall I enjoyed the season and even though I am NOT a fan of the sport, I plan on continuing with it every year. I know Berti loves it so my boredom a few hours a week is worth it.
June 11, 2013 (1)June 11, 2013 (3)June 11, 2013 (5)June 11, 2013 (6)June 11, 2013 (8)June 23, 2013 (3)

No comments: