Tuesday, July 9, 2013

June Catch Up Pt 2

I hope you like seeing Lolo’s tongue out because that seems to be the only way he’ll let me take his picture anymore. The carnival was AWESOME! And I actually got to see the band this night. They’re called Judd Hoos and they were really good. They did what I would call “medium” rock. and a bunch of covers. I thought their lead singer was super similar to my dad… except not British :)
June 8, 2013 (3)June 8, 2013 (4)June 8, 2013 (5)June 8, 2013 (9)June 8, 2013 (12)June 8, 2013 (14)June 8, 2013 (17)June 8, 2013 (32)June 8, 2013 (35)June 8, 2013 (26)June 8, 2013 (28)June 8, 2013 (45)June 8, 2013 (46)June 8, 2013 (55)June 8, 2013 (56)June 8, 2013 (75)June 8, 2013 (80)June 8, 2013 (82)June 8, 2013 (95)June 8, 2013 (98)June 8, 2013 (103)June 8, 2013 (118)

No comments: