Thursday, May 23, 2013

Photo Update

I am so far behind. Sorry. So for the next several days I will be posting photo updates from April and May.
First up, the Zoo. We did this over Easter so that’s how far behind I am  :)
First is me, happy, because I’m at the zoo  :)
March 31, 2013 (38)
Here is a hippo with it’s tongue sticking out.
March 31, 2013 (43)
My kiddos swinging on fake tree limbs.
March 31, 2013 (47)March 31, 2013 (48)
Kiana… This is her happy face. Haha!
March 31, 2013 (53)
Since it was Easter, there were cute little colored eggs everywhere.
 
March 31, 2013 (59)March 31, 2013 (61)
March 31, 2013 (81)
I first thought there was a big rock behind Berti, until it swam away. So cool!!!
March 31, 2013 (105)
March 31, 2013 (122)
March 31, 2013 (131)
March 31, 2013 (147)
March 31, 2013 (152)March 31, 2013 (156)
March 31, 2013 (160)
March 31, 2013 (163)March 31, 2013 (208)
March 31, 2013 (210)March 31, 2013 (211)
March 31, 2013 (225)
March 31, 2013 (233)March 31, 2013 (253)
March 31, 2013 (262)March 31, 2013 (263)
March 31, 2013 (266)March 31, 2013 (284)
March 31, 2013 (289)
March 31, 2013 (306)
March 31, 2013 (311)

No comments: