Thursday, April 25, 2013

March Fun

I know, I'm late in blogging again  :)
In the beginning of March Lolos school had a Muffins for Moms breakfast. It was really cute. A lot of Moms were able to come and the kiddos sang us some songs.
March 19, 2013 (3)March 19, 2013 (4)
We had more snow… I was originally going to say that this was the last snow of the season but last night it snowed again… Oh Nebraska… This snow was big and fluffy and really pretty.
March 23, 2013 (2)March 23, 2013 (7)March 23, 2013 (12)March 23, 2013 (11)March 23, 2013 (14)
Berti had her spring program. It was really cute. I am always happy that her school puts their programs up online so my mom can watch her from out of state, but when I got home, I found out that the music teacher blocked Berti the whole time. Sorry mom  :)
March 26, 2013 (2)March 26, 2013 (3)March 26, 2013 (4)March 26, 2013 (5)March 26, 2013 (14)March 26, 2013 (18)March 26, 2013 (19)March 26, 2013 (22)

1 comment:

Stevie Hanna said...

Great pics! I live in California and just looking at that snow makes me shiver!