Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Photo Updates Part 1

Hey all, I'm sorry I've been neglecting this blog. I've been busy on my other one. I've opened a store and I'm officially a professional scrapper :) I'm really enjoying myself and I hope this is something I get to do for a long time.
Anyways, back to photos, here are some updates since my last blog post.
One of our dear friends crashed into our garage. I don't have any fixed photos, but trust me when I say the new door is a HUGE improvement! Ross took me to see Monster Trucks. It was so fun. There were five trucks but I'm just showing you my favorite two. The "Monster-Saurus" was a destruction truck. The photos show before and after of the car it destroyed.
Viper won the rally and I voted for him the whole time, plus when the driver got out to take a bow, he was bigger than cowboy so clearly you do not have to be an athlete to drive a big truck :)
We saw Elmo again and learned all sorts of fun ways to stay healthy. Super Grover was my favorite and still is now that I'm older and I haven't gotten a single good photo of him :( But considering my camera is in the bad state it's in, my photos were pretty decent, and I still got great Bert photos :)
I gave Liberty Sesame street toes in honor of the show.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

I am very impressed by her Sesame Street toes!

Emma King said...

Love the Sesame Street toes!! :)

Also impressed with the destruction, both of your garage door (that would totally be me!! haha) and the monster truck rally (that would be the other guy cuz I never have a scratch lol).