Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Minnesota Trip

A couple days before Christmas, I got a call from my Aunt Kim. She informed me that since she was going to be out of town, She would be letting me take her car up to see my family in Minnesota for Christmas. This was a huge and amazing surprise. And the trip was one that I really really needed.
I was worried about the weather at first but it ended up being perfect. On the way there, the first few blocks were super icy here in town, but the rest of the ride was perfect. On the way home, it got foggy and rainy but the roads were still good so all together the driving was great.
Minnesota was fantastic. It was cold and snowy and perfect! I loved every moment :)
All of my brothers and sisters were there and my mom of course. We spent time with Great Grandma, The neighbor Anthony and our cousin Katina and her family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!! love all of them. Thanks for sharing
love grandma