Monday, January 17, 2011

My baby is Two!

No, I didn't forget, I'm just late in posting :)
Everyone has been busy working so we haven't done anything for his birthday yet. Well, no cake yet. He's been spoiled with pancakes and spaghetti (his favorites) and lots of cards and presents.
He has been overloaded with toy story and he loves it. One night we went out to the farm and he had his favorite Buzz with them. Grandpa had gotten him a very similar Buzz for his birthday. Logan was asleep when Grandpa gave it to him and when he woke up a couple hours later with two buzzes in his hand, he freaked out. He kept rubbing his eyes and looking both of the Buzzes over. He just could not figure it out. But he was very, very happy about it :)

I still don't think it's hit me that he is two yet and I'm certain when we finally sit down with cake and ice cream that I will be crying like a baby.
The photo above was not taken on his birthday but it is the newest photo I have of him. I promise to post more photos when we celebrate his birthday and especially when he's eating his cake... at two years old, he is still a very messy eater :)

No comments: