Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SURPRISE!

So late one night, about midnight, I got a knock on my door. I was awake so I wasn't mad but I was wondering who would be knocking at this time of night. I opened the door and found Katina! She and Eric had planned the whole trip behind my back so it would be a big surprise. It was definitely a HUGE surprise. We had a great weekend together and the kids loved having her around! She brought toys :) She gave Liberty a Lite Bright. I had hone when I was little so I think I was more excited then Berti when she opened it up. This one is so cool too. It's a cube so you can work on four pictures at a time. Berti's first choice in pictures was a jack o lantern... awe, just like her mommy :)
Katina brought giant Lego's for Logan. I thought this was the absolute perfect gift! Logan thought so too. Don't you just love that face? :)

No comments: