Since it is Christmas, I thought I would tell you about the Christmas program at church this year.
Liberty was so excited to be part of the play. She loves Sunday school and going to practices. Our church doesn't have Sunday school or nursery for Logan's age so he has to stay in church with me. He's not happy about it. Every time Liberty walks away, he bawls and bawls. He used to be so nice in church but the last few weeks he's been a screamer. The funny thing is, the second we get up to leave, he smiles and waves goodbye to all the ladies. He's such a goofy little guy. Anyways, during the church program this year, Berti was one of the Angels and it was a huge surprise to me. I knew during the main program that she was a wreath, She didn't have a costume, she just held up a wreath and said her line:
"I, the Wreath, am Bright and Gay. To bring you joy on Christmas day"
at home, she was perfect, in front of a crowd she said half the words, she was still cute.
Then for the Nativity part of the program, she walked out in a white robe with a halo. She was so beautiful. I cried (yes I'm THAT kind of mommy) I'm sorry this is the best photo I got. I was in the back since we were late and my camera kept focusing on the tops of peoples heads in front of me instead of the stage. This was the only one where you can see her face. Lowell got some better pictures, thankfully. I'll try to remember to post them when I get them. 
After the program, we went to eat with Lowell at Grandma's nursing home. (They make some seriously awesome burgers by the way) Liberty spent the whole time playing with Grandma's flower necklaces and Logan fell asleep on Grandpa.
No comments:
Post a Comment