Friday, August 1, 2008

Car troubles

It seams I have the worst luck with cars. No I didn't crash my car :) It's ok but it is un-drivable for the moment. I needed to redo the tags on my car this month and switch the car into my name (we bought the car from Ross a couple months ago). Well it turns out Ross can't find the title, so I can't switch the car into my name AND since I already switched the insurance to me, they won't let me tag the car in Ross's name. So until we find the title, my car is parked in the driveway. Very annoying.
Also Eric's car is falling apart. It's still running but the tires are horrible and we need to replace all of them. The electrical parts of the car keep flickering off for no reason. That makes it so the windshield wipers/lights/air conditioning/and radio won't work. So he can't drive it in a storm or at night just in case it flickers out on him again. A mechanic (who is a friend of Eric's) said he should just try and sell the car now before it craps out on us.
Eric is definitely more stressed about it. He's worried that if we get down to one car, he'll be at work one day and I'll have an emergency at home and be stuck there. I see his point but at the same time, I know a lot of people that have only one car and they are doing fine. I also know all of my neighbors so I don't think it would be hard to get a ride anywhere.

In baby news, The radiologists from Lincoln called us back. The rip I have is small enough so he thinks it should heal on it's own in the next few weeks. They will check me out in about five weeks to see how it is healing. I just have to relax until then. I'm starting to get bored with relaxing. I just keep reminding myself it's for the baby. It has given me a lot more time to catch up on my reading. Always fun!

No comments: