That my dears, that was a direct quote from GARTH!
And how was it? You may ask...
A-MA-ZING.
Trisha opened.
Her voice was amazing.
He rocked.
His live show is truly fantastic.
Not One.
Not two.
But THREE encores.
No past concerts could ever compare, None ever will.
I can't sleep. I'm just playing it over and over in my mind.
SO AWESOME!!!
I wanna thank my lovely friend for buying me the tickets, My sexy husband for buying me a pullover AND a hat, and last but certainly not least, I wanna thank the incredibly awesome Jeff for watching my baby girl so I could go out.
SO AWESOME!!!
Much love to all
And how was it? You may ask...
A-MA-ZING.
Trisha opened.
Her voice was amazing.
He rocked.
His live show is truly fantastic.
Not One.
Not two.
But THREE encores.
No past concerts could ever compare, None ever will.
I can't sleep. I'm just playing it over and over in my mind.
SO AWESOME!!!
I wanna thank my lovely friend for buying me the tickets, My sexy husband for buying me a pullover AND a hat, and last but certainly not least, I wanna thank the incredibly awesome Jeff for watching my baby girl so I could go out.
SO AWESOME!!!
Much love to all
No comments:
Post a Comment