Friday, November 2, 2007

Hey to All

I hope you all are planning to have a great weekend. I am gonna get as much rest as I can cuz I'm gonna see the AMAZING Garth on Monday. I am so excited. I have to find something cute to wear. I didn't think I would ever have a chance to see him. This is gonna be so awesome.

I haven't even seen him yet but I know this will be one of the best if not the most memorable moments of my life. That's right, I said it. Screw getting married, forget the birth of my child. Garth takes it all...hahaha... I love you Cowboy & Liberty.

Anyways, Cowboy has bought me the new Britney album! So if you live near me, I am apologizing in advance that you will hear nothing but this album for the next few months. And for those of you that do not live near me. You should be thanking God right now. And for those of you who hate Britney. Feel free to continue right on hating. I'm not trying to convert anyone to "britism" haha. The only thing I care about is the happiness of my ears...and boy are they happy now.

Have a great time imagining me shaking my bombastic booty to Britney music, cuz that's what I'll be doing until at least New Years.

I love you all

No comments: