My Liberty is turning one in about seven hours and I'm up late crying like a baby cuz I can't believe it has been that long already. I don't know why I'm so emotional but I just can't figure out where all the time went. One day she's wrapped in a blanket sleeping on the couch next to me while I watch T.V. and the next she crawling around naked and giggling her head off cuz I can't catch her to put her diaper back on. She's moved on from baby food and now eats almost every thing on MY plate. She the biggest little piggy I have ever seen. I still can't believe I'm done breastfeeding, but my husband is happy to have the twins back :) Some days I still can't believe I'm a mom, but I can't imagine waking up without her. I wanna go wake her up right now just so I can rock her to sleep again. Oh, motherhood is definately making me crazy. Thank god I have good friends around me to point out my craziness and laugh at my ass. Haha :)We're having a cookout on Sunday for her. It seams to be the best day that everyone can make it. If your free and in the area, Your more than welcome to join us.
No comments:
Post a Comment