Ok so today was soooooo AWESOME!!! I went to the state fair with my friend and her husband. First of all I got to see Clay Walker in concert (we missed the first half but I still got to hear all my fave songs so it was cool. And I know some of you hate country but he was awesome, so shut it) I got a t-shirt which I love. I got to see Clay shake his butt and then smack it. :)
We went to a petting zoo and saw all kinds of cool animals. They had these weird things that my friend and I swore were a mix of a rabbit and a kangaroo. They were funky looking. Then I got to ride a camel! It was awesome! It was so Humpy. Then I got to feed a Giraffe! It licked my hand. It was the best thing I have ever done ever...aside from marrying Cowboy and having Liberty of course...
But I got to touch a Giraffe!!! I can now officially die happy! This was so awesome!
Cowboy won me one of the baby ogre toys from the new Shrek movie. It is so cute. Although I do have to share with Liberty. I love that he is so good at darts
I also got to tell a bunch of sick and demented stories to my friends. I love being the only one in a car that doesn't need to puke. If only I was driving, I could have made it a lot worse It was a very fun ride home. I think our friends think I'm some sort of freak...but most of you already knew that.
I also got to tell a bunch of sick and demented stories to my friends. I love being the only one in a car that doesn't need to puke. If only I was driving, I could have made it a lot worse It was a very fun ride home. I think our friends think I'm some sort of freak...but most of you already knew that.
Anyways I vote that this officially be voted the best day EVER! Cuz it really was. I don't know how it could have possibly been any better.
I wanna thank Cowboy for my awesome day! It was the first time in awhile that we have been able to go out without Liberty (Don't freak, she was with a sitter) You made this day so much better than it would have been and I love spending time with you baby. Also you spent all the money to make it happen...Haha. But seriously, I needed a day out and you made it truly wonderful. I love you so much!
I hope the rest of you are having an awesome weekend as I am.
Just a reminder that my birthday is a week from tomorrow!!!
Just a reminder that my birthday is a week from tomorrow!!!
I love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment