So this first shot here is the first EVER photo I have with BOTH Beau and Beethoven holding still and looking at the camera... and it's blurry :( Not happy!
Ok so to more fun photos, last weekend Thor and I went to Omaha to take maternity photos of my beautiful cousin Nicki. Sorry, those photos aren't here. I'll be sharing those later :) This was my first photo shoot of the new year and I was so happy to be back to work. We took a walk in a beautiful park. There was snow everywhere! It was pretty nice out and a beautiful day for photos. I pulled Thor around in a wagon. He loved it. He's a snowbaby just like his mom :)
1 comment:
I love these pics...especially where Toby is smiling up at his great Grandpa! And, yes, the door is always open, Jess!!
Post a Comment