Thursday, August 7, 2014

My Baby Girl is 8! (almost)

Eric went all out for Berti’s birthday this year. I think he feels a little bit guilty that our new baby is coming during her birthday. She’s going to be stuck in the hospital all day so we had her party a couple weeks early. We set up a mini carnival in the back yard. We had a dart game, foot ball table, air hockey table, a basketball hoop and a bouncy house. The bouncy house is huge. Seriously, it is taller than my house. It was a princess house so Berti was super super excited when she saw it set up. I didn’t remember to take photos until almost the end of the party so I missed half of the kids. I don’t think I have any shots of the boys that came. Just the little girls. Berti got art supplies, art supplies, and more art supplies. She is one happy artist! If any of you are interested in a Berti Original, just let me know. She loves drawing/painting pictures to send to our friends in the mail.
August 2, 2014 (2)August 2, 2014 (5)August 2, 2014 (6)August 2, 2014 (8)August 2, 2014 (10)August 2, 2014 (11)August 2, 2014 (24)August 2, 2014 (25)August 2, 2014 (28)August 2, 2014 (30)August 2, 2014 (45)August 2, 2014 (49)August 2, 2014 (54)August 2, 2014 (58)August 2, 2014 (59)August 2, 2014 (51)August 2, 2014 (63)August 2, 2014 (65)August 2, 2014 (67)August 2, 2014 (71)August 2, 2014 (73)August 2, 2014 (75)August 2, 2014 (76)August 2, 2014 (77)August 2, 2014 (78)August 2, 2014 (79)August 2, 2014 (82)August 2, 2014 (83)August 2, 2014 (84)August 2, 2014 (85)August 2, 2014 (86)

1 comment:

Jessica Isaacs said...

I want a Berti original! I had the pebbles and bam bam picture through high school!