March was a crazy rollercoaster month for weather. It finally got warm enough to go to the playground. The kids even wore shorts. And then it snowed the next day. Crazy.
Liberty had her spring program. It was really fun. The kids did songs from famous Musicals. The older kids did Wizard of Oz and The lion King. Berti’s class did Annie. Logan is clearly not a fan of musicals. He fell asleep as soon as the band stopped playing and the kids started singing. It was funny.
I took probably the quickest road trip I have ever taken up to MN. I got their Friday night and left Sunday morning. When I did the math, I spent more time sleeping and driving than I did hanging out. It was still nice though. My best friends mom and I did a whole lot of photography stuff together. She invited me up to teach her some new things but she ended up teaching me a lot more. It was really fun and I hope we get to do it again sometime soon.
I finally made it to a Family soup supper. This is my first one since September. I have no idea what kept me so busy but I was very happy to be able to go. I won’t be missing that many in a row again. That was way too much time away from the family.





Kiana had a birthday. And since we are giant dorks, we wore these awesome green fuzzy cowboy hats.
No comments:
Post a Comment