So even though we discovered we were expecting the end of December, it really didn't hit me until January. I took less photos this month than I think I ever have. It’s crazy when you are too sick to pick up a camera. I didn't even think it was possible until this pregnancy.
I honestly don’t remember most of January. I really don’t. I think I spent the bulk of the month on the floor crying (like I said before, pregnancy has not been my friend) I only took photos on 3 days the whole month. First up was the Pepsi halftime show they did in Milligan. This was very exciting for our town. It was freezing cold but people from all over the state (I even saw plates from Iowa and Kansas) showed up to party and get free Pepsi. The performer was Lee Brice and he was really good. Eric got right up front and even got to meet him. He said he’s very sweet. I was somewhere in the side/back so my photos aren't as great but it was still fun and I’m glad I went. It took over 2 hours before all the cars finally cleared out of town. Most of them didn't understand that small towns are built in a circle so they went down side streets into neighborhoods trying to get out only to be trapped. It was kind of funny. Thank goodness we were close enough to walk :)
The second day I took photos was a cold and snowy one. No kid photos. I saw a blue jay outside and had to try a get a shot through the window.

The third day was Lolo’s birthday. My baby is 5! So exciting. We went bowling. He loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment