Sunday, December 29, 2013

Ten Years Strong

Last year I wrote about our 9 years, 2 states, 2 apartments, 2 houses, 5 vehicles, 11 jobs, 1 evil cat, 5 dogs, 1 rabbit, countless fish and 2 children.
This year, we can add another car, 2 jobs, 3 more rabbits, another dog and 1/2 a kiddo to the mix. That’s one crazy year and I’m so blessed I got it and all of the previous ones with you. I love you. I love our growing family. I could not be more content with my life and that is because of you and all you do.
I was originally going to celebrate our 10th anniversary by posting the poem you wrote me when we were in college… but I can’t find it… it seems “someone” hid it from me. So I guess embarrassing you this year is out of the question… Next year, I will own you! :)
Happy 10 year anniversary baby!
August 25, 2013 (73)July 16, 2013 (74)
Yes, I made him hang upside down so I could take this photo. So what? He had on Spiderman makeup. I had no choice!
July 16, 2013 (72)July 16, 2013 (73)
No, it’s not a coincidence that all my favorite photos are carnival photos. They make me the happiest. If I had a photo of us at the circus with a clown, that one would be my all time favorite :)
June 9, 2013 (24)June 9, 2013 (27)June 9, 2013 (28)



No comments: