The circus was awesome! I’m such a kid, I swear if my kids ever quite going, I’m going by myself. We started out by getting the kiddos faces painted. Berti was a puppy. Lolo had a lightning bolt on his cheek for the flash. He wiped it off by the end of the circus. He was not a fan of the face painting.
This Tiger guy was amazing!
The acrobats were pretty good too. I think I liked the balancing guy the best but he was furthest away so I don’t have a good shot of the cool things he was doing.
The clowns were really funny. Even the kids liked them…from a distance.
The dogs were new this year. You could tell they were really excited and happy to do their tricks. They are so cute!
This was one of my favorite parts of the circus. I absolutely love the aerialists dancers. They are so beautiful. I just love the way they move. This year, they used long silk fabric and hoops instead of the normal ropes. It’s not as cool but still very interesting.
This bear was awesome. We got our photo taken with him. But the photo was horrible.
This is the closest that Berti got to a clown and it was just to pet his kitty cat. As soon as she was done petting him, she was out of there. I liked him so I got my photo taken with him.
This bikers were SO COOL!!!
The Horse and the mini ponies were so stinkin cute!
The Elephant was SO AWESOME!!! I really love her. She is huge and gorgeous and every year I get goose bumps when she walks out into the ring.


It may be hard to tell from the photos but this big metal ball had 3 men on motorcycles in it. Scary to watch but super cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment