Thursday, February 28, 2013

Valentine’s Day!

Now I have made no secret of my disdain for this rediculous holiday in the past but for some reason, this year, I was in a loving mood. I had a very busy day. I spent the morning at preschool with Lolo and the afternoon in Kindergarten with Berti.
To start out the day, I found this car. Normally my man fails in the jewelry department, but this year Eric gave me an awesome snowflake necklace. You all know I love the snow so I was very pleased with this gift. Funny fact. I got Eric the exact same card. And I wrote almost the same thing on the inside of it. We truly are meant for each other  :)February 14, 2013 (2)February 14, 2013 (3)February 14, 2013 (6)
In the morning, I went to school with Lolo. For Valentine’s day they had Pajama day and a popcorn party. There are few things I love more then Pajamas and Popcorn so I was super excited for this party… I got to wear my Jammies too  :) They show the kids two different ways to make popcorn, an oil popper and an air popper. They made a sweet popcorn with the oil popper and a cheesey popcorn with the air popper. So yummy. After the popcorn, the kiddos passed out Valentines. They all made their own bags. It was so cute.February 14, 2013 (7)February 14, 2013 (8)February 14, 2013 (11)February 14, 2013 (14)February 14, 2013 (16)February 14, 2013 (17)February 14, 2013 (20)February 14, 2013 (23)February 14, 2013 (36)February 14, 2013 (37)
After Lolo’s party I got dressed in grown up clothes and headed up to Berti’s school for her party. I made the cupcakes and they were pretty tastey. When I arrived, Berti’s desk had a pretty flower with a teddy bear attached to the vase. Her awesome daddy sent her flowers. Isn’t he sweet?  :) I guess I was talking to much with the other moms because I didn’t get any photos of it before she moved it to the teachers desk so she wouldn’t break the vase. Bummer. It was supper cute.
The kids ate their snack, took turns passing out Valentines and then played games. Their game of choice was musical chairs. It was super fun to watch the kids play. They can get pretty competitive for a bunch of 5 and 6 year olds. Oh and If you’ll pay attention to the last few photos you’ll notice Berti was in the top 3 in one of the games and then she won the last game. The boy she beat was so funny. He won the round before and when he was up against Berti he dove for the chair, slid right across it and landed on the floor. Then Berti sat down and won  :)February 14, 2013 (41)February 14, 2013 (45)February 14, 2013 (46)February 14, 2013 (52)February 14, 2013 (53)February 14, 2013 (58)February 14, 2013 (60)February 14, 2013 (62)February 14, 2013 (72)February 14, 2013 (73)February 14, 2013 (74)February 14, 2013 (75)February 14, 2013 (76)

No comments: