Saturday, October 29, 2011

Our Scary Yard

I've had some requests from freinds to post photos of what our yard looks like this year so here are some of the photos I already have. The kids have been so excited since we pulled out our halloween totes from the garage. They've been playing with the masks and helped daddy pick out where each decoration should go. These photos don't show all of the decorations or masks but it's all I've got so far. I'll get some more when everyone is dressed up on halloween. Eric decided to bury our skeletons so they look like they're crawling out of the ground. Berty has been wearing my "jack" socks almost ever day, they do all the way up her legs if she pulls them up :) Lolo loves the homer mask...Berti prefers the scarier zombie. So this isn't a decoration, just a treat that Berti got last week that I thought matched the post :)

No comments: