Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Lake Part 1

In early August, we took a trip up to the lake. We brought Our friend Jeff and Eric's brother Ross with us.

This photo makes me laugh because Ross said he had no interest in drinking before we arrived and then within 20 minutes of arriving, grandpa had him drinking wine :)

We spent a lot of our time out on the water. The boys loved the jet skis and the girls loved tubing. Both Berti and Logan really enjoyed the boat rides. My favorite part was the swimming.

Logan was so relaxed on the water he fell asleep on the boat...


And later on while swimming with KiKi.


This is one of my favorite shots of the kids :)


Between the bouts of beautiful sunshine, there was rain. Logan was at first afraid of the puddles. Then after watching daddy run through them, he played for over half an hour in them. Just running back and forth, back and forth :)


After the boat rides we had sea weed and clay fights... we're super mature people :)


I went out with Elle and Katina to get pedicures in town. Elle got fish that looked really cool, I think Katina got flowers, also cool. I got spiders... except he painted them with only six legs so they look like flies :) I'm still laughing about them.

No comments: