Now that we have our pop up tent in place, we have actually been able to go out into the pool without getting overheated or sunburned... well the kids have, I still turn red like a lobster. I swear I wear the strongest sunblock I can find and I still burn...Ouch!
Anyways, in the afternoons the sun in in the perfect spot so the tent puts shade over the pool and we can spend an hour or two splashing around. Berti loves it. Logan is still a little scared of the water but he slowly gets in, especially when daddy is in there too, otherwise he just stays under the tent at the table with me.
Anyways, in the afternoons the sun in in the perfect spot so the tent puts shade over the pool and we can spend an hour or two splashing around. Berti loves it. Logan is still a little scared of the water but he slowly gets in, especially when daddy is in there too, otherwise he just stays under the tent at the table with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment