Today we all (Logan, Berti and I) got hair cuts. Logan got a trim. He squirmed and cried the whole time. Usually he's great at haircuts so I'm not sure why he was so crabby. I had to hold him and I'm still covered in hair. It's itchy :) haha. She kept it shaggy which I love but it's now shorter and out of his eyes.
I got four inches cut off! It's so short, I can't even put it into a pony tail... not sure if I like it yet.
And liberty got FOURTEEN INCHES chopped off. Of course, we gave it to Lock of Love. I wouldn't have cut off that much if we weren't donating it but since they needed at least ten, I said go for it! She sat perfectly still the whole time, she loved it. She kept talking through the whole cut. " I love it mommy" "I'm going to be so pretty" I was so scarred about how she would look but she is so stinking cute now. I just love her bob!
Logan before.JPG)
Logan after, sorry he was not in the mood to get his photo taken today.
Berti before .JPG)
and after.


1 comment:
I love the haircuts!! And Berti is just ADORABLE!!! <3
Post a Comment