I know it's been awhile but since I know you'll all trust me when I say my kids have been cute all of my absence, I'm going to show you something new. Berti and I love to paint...As you will see she likes to paint me :) but today she did a really cool painting. It's very abstract. And she did it all. My hand prints are on the painting but she painted my hands and told me where to put them. It's sad, she's only 3 and she's already a better artist than mommy. She must get it from her grandma :) The shirts that she and I are wearing are our painting shirts so it's ok that they're messy, and you'll see in the pictures that we are messy painters! I find it's way more fun when its messy..JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Did you think I'd forget a picture of LoLo :) Oh and don't bother telling me, I know they both need haircuts. I'll be getting Logan's hair and Berti's Bangs trimmed soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment