Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Is Moving..

My Blogs that is...but Not this one :)

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I have a bunch of other sites I used to write on regularly but I haven't touched them in months. I've decided to delete them but first I have to move everything important together here and delete all of my other stuff (I will be keeping my facebook)

It's been taking me awhile to sort through everything I want to keep but today I believe I am done. So I can start posting it all here.

Lots of new entries will be added to this blog and so far most of them are from before I was preggo with LoLo. I will make sure they go under the propper dates so anything on the top of my blog will still be new. When I get this all done I will start posting my pictures again.

No comments: