We have Snow, Lots and lots of snow. We were supposed to get between 6 to 10 inches but the drifts in my yard go up to my knees :) oh how I love it. Logan did too.
He kept licking his lips so I think he was catching snowflakes on his tongue!
When I tried to put him down, he got really upset so I had to hold him..JPG)
It was nice at first then a big burst of wind blew a bunch of snow on us.
Logan didn't like it so I had to give him to daddy inside. Logan was only outside for about five minutes and he was wearing his super cute new snowsuit. I don't have a full body picture but trust me, It's adorable!
Liberty didn't leave the back porch. She saw me jump in the snow and she didn't like it, but she wouldn't go inside. .JPG)
She moved all of the snow from our table to on top of our grill. .JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
When it started snowing again I told her we had to go inside.
She said "No Mommy, take a picture of me!" and then she posed like this: .JPG)
.JPG)
I have no idea where this pose came from but it's funny. When the snow really started to blow, she finally came back in... ok I had to offer her some hot chocolate with marshmallows. .JPG)
.JPG)
1 comment:
Liberty is so funny in her poses!! :)
Hope you're enjoying the snow, don't get TOO COLD!
Post a Comment