So as many of you know, I had a very long vacation (two weeks) with out one of my children (Berti) this month. It was hard but I made it through. I may do it again but never for that long a period.
Logan and I started our vacation by heading out to Aunt Kim's for one night and then down to Missouri to see Jay graduate. His graduation ceremony was really cool. He was honored with the Gungho Award. This award was voted for by all of his fellow marines. It means he is the most motivated and up beat of his group. I thought it was really cool. They ended the ceremony by singing (more like yelling) I have a video I will post sometime soon.
After Missouri we headed back up to Aunt Kim's for a night and then on to Grandma's. The lake was fun, We got to see Brett, Cheryl, Mitch, Jenna, Tad, Holly and a couple of their friends. The weather was perfect. We went Jet skiing, and boating. I spent most of the time there taking pictures for Elle's Senior portrait. They turned out really well. I was surprised I could take pictures that looked so nice. Grandpa had the bonfire going most of the weekend. We made smores. I wouldn't give Logan any chocolate or marshmallows but I did give him graham crackers. It got very messy :)
After the weekend at Grandma's we headed to my mom's and just chilled for a week. It was nice to relax. Logan loved it. He was super happy the whole time we were there. I took more pictures at my moms. I took individuals of all of my siblings. Then a boys picture, a girls picture and then a big family one. I think they all turned out well except for the large family picture. The Big family one is great. It has everyone, even my dad (posing with his guitar of course) and I'm glad I got it but I had to take it indoors with a timer and it's not quite the quality I wanted. The rest of the pictures look almost professional grade. I'm really thinking of making a career out of photography. I love it! ...Something to think about when Eric gets out of school and it's my turn...
Katina drove me halfway home to meet Eric. It was a fun road trip. It went pretty quickly. Logan was a little crabby but after two weeks of travel, so was I. I don't think either one of us will be driving anywhere for a while :)
Jay stayed at my mom's till Wednesday. He is now in Japan. I will post any updates when I get them.
No pictures this time (I know, huge surprise) I have over 700 pictures from my two week trip and I haven't sorted through them yet. I will try to post pictures of Jay soon and some of the family pictures and senior pictures of Elle I took as well. Love you all and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Logan and I started our vacation by heading out to Aunt Kim's for one night and then down to Missouri to see Jay graduate. His graduation ceremony was really cool. He was honored with the Gungho Award. This award was voted for by all of his fellow marines. It means he is the most motivated and up beat of his group. I thought it was really cool. They ended the ceremony by singing (more like yelling) I have a video I will post sometime soon.
After Missouri we headed back up to Aunt Kim's for a night and then on to Grandma's. The lake was fun, We got to see Brett, Cheryl, Mitch, Jenna, Tad, Holly and a couple of their friends. The weather was perfect. We went Jet skiing, and boating. I spent most of the time there taking pictures for Elle's Senior portrait. They turned out really well. I was surprised I could take pictures that looked so nice. Grandpa had the bonfire going most of the weekend. We made smores. I wouldn't give Logan any chocolate or marshmallows but I did give him graham crackers. It got very messy :)
After the weekend at Grandma's we headed to my mom's and just chilled for a week. It was nice to relax. Logan loved it. He was super happy the whole time we were there. I took more pictures at my moms. I took individuals of all of my siblings. Then a boys picture, a girls picture and then a big family one. I think they all turned out well except for the large family picture. The Big family one is great. It has everyone, even my dad (posing with his guitar of course) and I'm glad I got it but I had to take it indoors with a timer and it's not quite the quality I wanted. The rest of the pictures look almost professional grade. I'm really thinking of making a career out of photography. I love it! ...Something to think about when Eric gets out of school and it's my turn...
Katina drove me halfway home to meet Eric. It was a fun road trip. It went pretty quickly. Logan was a little crabby but after two weeks of travel, so was I. I don't think either one of us will be driving anywhere for a while :)
Jay stayed at my mom's till Wednesday. He is now in Japan. I will post any updates when I get them.
No pictures this time (I know, huge surprise) I have over 700 pictures from my two week trip and I haven't sorted through them yet. I will try to post pictures of Jay soon and some of the family pictures and senior pictures of Elle I took as well. Love you all and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment