Thursday, July 16, 2009

Vacation Pics 1

So I finally have some free time where both, let me repeat for emphasis, BOTH my babies are napping :) I probably should be napping but I am so behind and I need to catch up.
On the 6th of July the family and I headed up north to see my family. We brought Kiana up with us. First we went to my moms. It was really nice to see everyone. We spent most of the time lounging around and relaxing :) But we did make it out twice.
Once to go see a movie. We picked out Ice Age 3 in 3D. It's a kid movie I know but when you are surrounded by babies all the time it's hard to act grown up when you are finally on you own. I suggest you all go see. It was so funny I cried. It was also the first movie I have ever seen in 3D and it looked so cool!
The second time we made it out the weather was beautiful so we went to Bebe Lake. Liberty would walk along the beach but she screamed when I walked her out into the water. She tried to climb onto my shoulders when I dipped her legs into the water. Logan hung out up at the picnic tables. He was very content to drink his apple juice and watch from the shore. With Liberty safely on the beach with her aunts and cousin Kiana, Elle and I went tubing (first time since I was a little kid) and then Elle, mom and I just floated around for awhile. Very nice.

No comments: